Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 03:15 

Hi,

Anyone got the contact no. of enkat trading and/or constellation? Thanks!

Profil Private Nachricht senden  

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 04:39 

ENKAT Try these numbers 8131366/8434445/8848887/8848884

1985 W201 190D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 05:29 

Jared, any news on the radiator?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 06:27 

Patrick Ian Garcia hat geschrieben:
Jared, any news on the radiator?

hahaha, here's my story last weekend. I'm totally decided to get rid of my old Behr radiator. But since I got no time on weekdays, I called up Delodur to quote for a Behr radiator last Friday, but no stock only Nissens is available, I also checked if they are open on Saturdays and they are. But since Nissens is not my top choice that time, I tried calling Europlus because I'll just use my wife's credit card to make the purchase and I was quoted for a Behr @ 24K!!! And it seems the person on the other end woke up in the wrong side of the bed haha. On the following morning, Saturday, after patching the large crack on the left side of the rad with an Epoxy Clay Steel, I made a run to Delodur just to find out they are on company outing! Dang, the guy I called up on the phone didn't even told me!! I have never been to Libis for the past 4 years and all U-turns has been sealed, the weekend traffic jam is building up on the opposite side and I have to get out of that area fast. In short, I was caught in the gridlock and has to remember my good old shortcuts which now has been sealed and re-routed. So I ended up running to Edsa from White Plains-Temple Drive-Meralco-Ortigas and finally southbound Edsa cutting through a nonsense jam at Guadalupe. Regardless of what type of car I'm driving, I don't want to be in that place and in that time of day anymore. :lol: So now, I got the time to call Enkat.

@Sir Relly

Thanks a lot!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 06:58 

Ah, so that's why you've decided on Enkat. If it makes you happy, Nissens is just as good. I've had it on mine and has never given me a single problem. Of course the conditions are harsher back there, but if properly installed and taken care of, the cooling systems can hold their own.

Hopefully either way you find a good deal. Last time I've been to Libis may U turn slots pa. I wonder how it is now.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 07:28 

Fahrzeug: W123, W124, W126, W140
Mercedes-Benz Club: Philippines
24K for a Behr radiator???thats too much, I just got a new Behr radiator for my W126 about 2 weeks ago, got it for 14.5K. I don't know where we got it from since Manhattan Motors arranged the purchase for me.

90 260SE W126
94 S280 W140
10 E300 Avantgarde W212 (Dad's)

Zuletzt geändert von Ronald Yu am Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 07:35, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 07:32 

Actually, Nissens is even cheaper by several thousands. But I'll be dropping at Enkat since Terence talks in "kabarkada" mode hahaha.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 08:04 

Try calling Roderick of Rona in Evangelista 8446490. They have the Behr in stock for 15k baka matawaran mo pa.

1985 W201 190D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 09:38 

Relly Hernandez hat geschrieben:
Try calling Roderick of Rona in Evangelista 8446490. They have the Behr in stock for 15k baka matawaran mo pa.

Thanks Sir Relly, sayang nabasa ko 'to past store hours na. I'll try to call him tomorrow. Thanks ulit! :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 14:21 

Patrick Ian Garcia hat geschrieben:
Hopefully either way you find a good deal. Last time I've been to Libis may U turn slots pa. I wonder how it is now.

I reckon the U-turn slot underneath the new fly-over is still open... :D

Although, I live quite near Engkat... may bad experience ako dyan previously (long story)... so I just buy my parts elsewhere, Rona on the other hand is just a "branch"... everytime I ask if they have this or that, they would always say... "kukunin pa sa kabilang store"... oh well.... :? ... no pun intended.... just basing on personal experience... :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 9. Mai 2008, 22:26 

lowslowmerc hat geschrieben:
I reckon the U-turn slot underneath the new fly-over is still open... :D

Although, I live quite near Engkat... may bad experience ako dyan previously (long story)... so I just buy my parts elsewhere, Rona on the other hand is just a "branch"... everytime I ask if they have this or that, they would always say... "kukunin pa sa kabilang store"... oh well.... :? ... no pun intended.... just basing on personal experience... :)

U-turn or no U-turn, I'm not driving back there anymore. :D

I would like to see how Evangelista looks like now. Last time I've been there was 15 years ago looking for parts to restore my bro's Starlet. :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Samstag 10. Mai 2008, 08:31 

Got it installed, finally... :lol:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Now I know why other people doesn't like Terence, but his no BS attitude prevented my car from being "taken for a ride" by unscrupulous mechanics. Not recommended for the weak-hearted or the onion-skinned :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Samstag 10. Mai 2008, 10:13 

Ayus! Walang pics during the install? Or did you just have it done at a shop? :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Samstag 10. Mai 2008, 11:27 

ang dilim ng loob ng constellation (enkat's shop), it's hard to get a good shot and besides too many hands are scrambling on it after Terence stormed at his crews. :lol:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Sonntag 11. Mai 2008, 04:51 

Jared,

The brother of Terence is Philip who now runs the Constellation shop. Enkat is the parts supplier side. If you recall, Philip was with us at the UST display and sat at our table, talking mostly to Peter (they are 1st cousins i think). I've been their customer and personal close friend for a long time and they know their Benzes - their dad Jo (Jo-En) and brothers are an institution in local Benz history, maybe one generation ago. In fact, if you ever go up to Baguio and somewhere around Camp 7, you will see a house with a wall and it's got MB cars cut into the cement. That's theirs. Cool!

You summed it up, dealing with Terence is not for the fainthearted - but that's more often an appearance too. You can talk straight, discuss, bargain, even charm the guy. If you want help, he will give it to you but if you want an argument, he will give it back double. I think most of us are like that anyway, especially when you are very busy and to him, time is money. He appreciates straight talk as long as you cut out the zarzuela and sad stories we usually dish out when we shop.

Your experience is why I do not encourage recommending shops on this board - because one person's tea is another person's poison. And since we are so passionate about our cars, it is really up to us to discover who we like to deal with or not. I like Constellation because they are near my place, source the parts, warranty it but more importantly - they have the passion for cars too, particularly Benzes, that matches mine with no yabang or foolosophy in the conversation. Good luck to all of us in our quest for a home on the range for our Benzes. :wink:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste